Real Estate Photographer
Your clients expect the Best.
And that is exactly what you give them.
Hello, my name is Ben and I would like to be considered for your "Real Estate Photographer" Job.
I have many qualifications that make me the best person for this position:
- I have been an estate sale marketing manager for may years, as such I have experience photographing the inside and outside of 300+ homes. All of the photographs on this site were taken by me. View a small sample via the link below.
- I have my own reliable means of transportation and a clean driving record. Plus: I am a Denver native and I know this town inside and out. From Golden to Globeville; the Highlands to Highlands Ranch; Boulder to the Broadmoor. I can get around the city and surrounding areas quickly and effectively.
- I pride myself on being able to present homes in the best way possible. whether it's a cover shot from the curb or a great angle of the garden. When you see my portfolio I think you will agree.
- I am extremely professional, clean and trustworthy. This point is best proven in person.
- I have open availability and can start immediately.
- I have my own equipment for every photo needed, including a drone with a HD camera for those areal shots which can be very impressive.
- I am very tech savvy, not only can I develop for print and web but I am familiar with nearly every photo management program on the market:
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Lightroom
- Apple iPhoto
- and many more.
I am flexible on pay and would prefer compensation by the job rather than by the hour. I understand this position is listed as part time. I have many other qualifications but I need to save something for the interview, which I hope to schedule with you soon. Give me a call or send me a message at your earliest convenience if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss things further.
I appreciate your time and consideration.